Medical imaging used to diagnose fractures, osteoarthritis, hallux valgus (bunions), heel spurs, etc.
Foot orthotics made from 2D and 3D scanners for increased accuracy.
Medical imaging used to diagnose musculoskeletal pathology of the foot and ankle (tendinitis, cyst, mass, etc.)
– cortisone to reduce inflammation and pain
– hyaluronic acid (joint lubricant) for arthrosis
– bleomycin for warts
Safe light waves for pain and inflammation relief
Real time gait analysis system with pressure mat and cameras.
– treatment under local anesthesia
– minor surgery to permanently remove ingrown toenails
– prescription of antibiotic tablets when required
Our podiatrists can perform all types of foot and ankle taping.
– bleomycin injection
– cantharidin, podophyllin
– salicylic acid
– laboratory analysis of nails
– debridement care
– topical medications
– oral medications
Treatment of issues with nails, callus, corns and other skin problems with ultra-modern equipment.
Custom-made digital orthosis used for hammer toes, interdigital corns or bunions (hallux abducto-valgus).